Boosting your brand
Reading time: 2 minute(s).
We’re living in an era of scroll-throughs, swipe-lefts and blink-and-you-miss-it moments.
Some have even queried whether the goldfish is now boasting a longer attention span than humans.
So, the holy grail for brands in 2024 must be grabbing and holding attention.
Let’s explore how visual content, the unsung hero of the digital age, can help you and your brand to capture those goldfish, I mean humans, and make a lasting impression.
If we meet a person and they show up at different events with a different personality, look and approach, we’re not as likely to trust the authenticity of their words.Contact us now
Actions to take
- Get to know your audience, their preferences, values and interests
- Embrace white space and don’t clutter your visuals
- Be consistent across all marketing materials
- Embrace storytelling for your brand and demonstrate through infographics, video or a series of images
- Tailor your visual content to suit each channel and make sure they are customised for maximum impact