Your role at Strand
You will have an essential role in communicating stories and delivering messages that create a meaningful connection between clients and their audiences.
To excel in this position, you must possess a range of skills and be adaptable in various roles. You must have expertise in copywriting, as well as the capability to understand briefs, comprehend brand identity and address client challenges.
The role would particularly suit an NCTJ-qualified journalist looking to move into PR and marketing.
- Create compelling content: You will be responsible for creating written content that effectively communicates the message of our clients. This can include press releases, articles, blog posts, white papers, social media posts, and more.
- Understand a client’s needs: You must be confident working closely with clients to understand the brand messaging and goals, and to ensure that the content accurately reflects the client’s values and voice.
- Conduct research: To create effective content, you may need to research industry trends, competitor activities and other relevant information.
- Editing and proofreading: You will be encouraged to ‘get it right, first time’ and ensure that all content is free of errors, grammatically correct, and meets our quality standards.
- Meet deadlines: You will be expected to work within tight deadlines to ensure that content is delivered on time and meets the client’s needs.
- Stay up-to-date: You must stay current with emerging trends and changes in the industry to ensure that content is relevant and effective.
- Contribute to creative ideas: You will be expected to contribute to brainstorming sessions and to help develop new creative concepts and campaigns.
- Liaise with team members: As well as the Editorial Manager, you will work closely with Account Managers and our graphic designer.
- Distributing and selling-in: You will be the first point of contact internally for utilising our software, distributing and selling-in stories.