Reading time: 2 minute(s).
Facebook advertising is a low-cost, high-impact advertising solution that’s waiting for you. As we see light at the end of the COVID-19 tunnel, attention is turning to the best ways to capture or recapture your customers.
For businesses targeting a local audience, the pandemic has created a shift in purchasing as consumers look to buy local. This was shown in Facebook clicks as the searches for local businesses increased 23% from February to May, 2020.
If you want to let customers who are on your doorstep, or even further afield, know about your business, Facebook gives you a great opportunity to reach them.Contact us now
- Two billion monthly active users
- Reaches 59% of the world’s social networking population
- Third most-visited website
- Second-most downloaded app
- Turns 17 years old in 2021
- Users spend average of 34 minutes per day on platform
- 500 million people use Facebook Stories daily
- 5% of B2B decision makers use Facebook for research
Last year, Facebook launched a new tool to help retailers battle the difficulties posed by COVID-19.
This solution was in the form of Facebook Shops. You’ve no doubt already scrolled through a carousel advert for your favourite items.